- WELDING MACHINES
- WELDING WIRES AND ELECTRODES
- SUBMERGES ARC WELDING FLUX AND WIRES
- WELDING SUPPLIES
- ELECTRODE DRYING OVENS
WELDING WIRES AND ELECTRODES | STAINLESS GROUP
FOX S 308L-16 MMAW
Stick electrode, low-alloyed
• Diameter 2.5mm - Part No: BOH-308L-2.5-77225
• Diameter 3.2mm - Part No: BOH-308L-3.2-82726
• Diameter 4.0mm - Part No: BOH-308L-4.0-82727
Bohler Fox S 308L-16 is a Cr-Ni electrode for all position welding of 1.4301/ASTM 304 types stainless steel. corrosion resistance: very good under fairly severe conditions, e.g. in oxidation acids and cold or dilute reducing acids.
ASTM 304, 304L; BS304S31, 304S11, 304S61; SS2333, 2352
FOX S 309L-16 MMAW
Stick electrode, low-alloyed, basic
• Diameter 2.5mm - Part No: BOH-309L-2.5-80505
• Diameter 3.2mm - Part No: BOH-309L-3.2-77256
Avesta 309L-Si is a high-alloy 23 Cr 13 Ni wire primarily intended for surfacing of low-alloy steels and dissimilar welding between mild steel and stainless steels, offering a ductile and crack resistant weldment. The chemical composition, when surfacing, is equivalent to that of ASTM 304 from the first run. One or two layers of 309L are usually combined with a final layer of 308L, 316L or 347. Structure: Austenite with 5 – 10 % ferrite.
Scaling temperature: Approx. 1000 °C (air).
Corrosion resistance: Superior to type 308L. When fur facing on mild steel a corrosion resistance equivalent to ASTM 304 is obtained at the first bead.
Avesta 309L-Si is primarily used when surfacing unalloyed or low-alloy steels and when joining non-molybdenum-alloyed stainless and carbon steels.
FOX S 316L-16 MMAW
Stick electrode, high-alloyed
• Diameter 2.5mm 3.63kg carton - Part No: BOH-316L-2.5-82294
• Diameter 3.2mm 4.1kg carton - Part No: BOH-316L-3.2-82295
• Diameter 4.0mm 4.1kg carton - Part No: BOH-316L-4.0-82296
Low carbon, core wire alloyed, austenitic stick electrode with rutile coating. For application in all branches of industry where same-type steels, including higher carbon-seels and feritic 13% chrome steels are welded. Special fine welding properties, excellent welding with AC power and high resistance to hot cracking in the weld metal are features of this product. Resists intergranular corrosion up to +400°C.
ASTM 316 - 316L-S31653; SS 2343-2353-2375; BS316S33,316S13
• GMAW solid wire of type W 13 4 designed for numerous applications.
• For the fabrication and repair welding of hydro turbine components made of soft martensitic13%Cr 4%Ni alloyed steels and cast steels
• Very good welding characteristics, high resistance to cracking.
1.4317 GX4CrNi13-4, 1.4313 X3CrNiMo13-4, 1.4407 GX5CrNiMo13-4, 1.4414 GX4CrNiMo13-4, ACI Sınıfı CA 6 NM.